Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My chest appears to be getting smaller and smaller in comparison...


Now my belly is balancing out my butt, at least. And I also look like a weird crazy zebra in this shirt. Luckily, I wore another shirt over it today.

I don't really have a lot going on right now. I just thought I'd show you some more of my fatness because people seem to like that. I know I do. I'm also finishing a super cute knitted dress for my niece Karli (FINALLY!!). I'll post a picture when I'm done.

4 comments:

  1. Man, your butt is so big! ha ha ha
    okay, okay, don't feel bad, cause now it looks like mine, only cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your ghetto booty. im jealous. i keep trying to grow one but i can't afford enough food yet. thanks for your contribution of cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the striped shirt. so curve-alicious......

    ReplyDelete