Tuesday, May 05, 2009

What's the worst that could happen?

I've been thinking about zombies lately. I don't really know why. I haven't watched any zombie movies in quite some time. Because I hate zombies, and they freak me out. Especially those fast moving, thinking zombies. I honestly have never watched any movies featuring them because I may be forced to crap in my pants. And I just don't want to do that, you know?

I don't really believe in zombies. How would they fit into Heavenly Father's plan? However, they are still scary. So, I have had to really think about them, so I can be ready when the zombie apocalypse happens. It will be kind of difficult for me to be ready. I mean, I'm not a good shot and I'm very clumsy, but I should be faster than the zombies, at least. I think if zombies really existed, they'd be the slow, falling apart kind. I also think they'd have rigor mortis, which would definitely benefit the living. So, they would have a very difficult time moving around. Perhaps they would have to steal some Rascals or something. That could be bad for us, but still, reaching, tearing, and biting are going to be difficult for these guys.

I don't really know if they'll be contagious. I guess that depends on how the zombie apocalypse gets started. It could be food poisoning, butt pennies, swine flu, or many other scenarios. So wash your hands, kids, and don't stick your change in your mouth. Here's a good resource for defending yourself from zombies.

I don't really have any sort of a segue from that, so I'll just stop there. Zombies have just been on my mind lately.

8 comments:

  1. You know they made a zombie movie here in Newnan not very long ago. Christine and the kids went by downtown when they were there. I did see the courthouse all painted and stuff. I think it is a comedy zombie movie cause the sign said they wanted more government support and I guess they could get it. Especially if they could vote for the liberals otherwise they are doomed AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep the name is Zombieland, has Woody Harrelson and a cameo by Bill Murray. Sounds funny?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a weirdo! But that's why you have such entertaining posts. Love you, and when I come back as a zombie, I'll make sure to find YOU! (mua-ha-ha-ha-HA!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't worry if I were you. Your brains probably taste like poo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's better to have brains that just taste like poo than brains that ARE poo like yours, Michael. Ha ha! (Nelson laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah? Well... here is a song for you.
    Download

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, that song is pretty sweet. Maybe if I pretend to be a zombie, I won't be scared of them anymore. Hey, at least I don't have to eat anyone's eyes, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could I have read a more random/funny post today? Nope, yours takes the cake. :)

    ReplyDelete