Monday, October 08, 2007

Waiting makes me crazy. I'm waiting for some yarn that I ordered, so I can start a sweet awesome project. The only thing is, I'm afraid that one of the colors is wrong. So I wish it would just get here already, so I can see. It's always sucks to buy yarn online when you don't know if what you're buying is what you really want. Luckily, if I have to return it, I can definitely use the in store credit. There's always more yarn I need. Yes, I need it.
I'm going to the foot doctor today. I've had this ingrown toenail that's been bothering me for well over a year, but I've always just cut it out as much as I could and kept going. My husband has finally convinced me to go to the doctor about it because they can take it out and make it stop coming back again. I can deal with that. There are so many doctors appointments that I need to make. I need to go to the dentist and I need to go to the eye doctor. I have an appt with my lady doctor this month, and if this IUI doesn't work, then I have another barrage of appointments with my baby making doctor (he's a reproductive endocrinologist- don't get the wrong idea). I'm tired of going to the doctor. I'm sure my boss is tired of it, too. I try to make as many appointments as I can on my day off, but sometimes it's just not possible. Then I have to kick my own butt trying to make up all the time I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment