Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm going to post something new even though I didn't really give myself any time tonight to do so. All of my free time is currently called for by season 2 of The Office. Sorry, but yall will just have to wait your turn. I just thought I'd post something so you wouldn't have to be tricked into reading about my ovaries over and over and over again (because I know you're checking me out every day-- nay, several times a day even. When will she post something new already?!)
So today I was thinking about how ultra mega awesome I am, and I started counting the ways. Mostly, I started thinking about the ways I am most certainly not ultra mega awesome. I will share with you two examples of the same fatal flaw (yes, I'm dead now. Sorry you had to hear about it this way). In the past couple of weeks, I've been really crappy sick. It was just a cold, but it sucked.
Scenario A) I was at work walking down the hall to the bathroom. I coughed really hard, and I peed just a tiny bit. In my underwear. It was okay. It was just a teeny bit. I could have kept it to myself, but Chris was having a really crappy day, so I messaged him about it. You know, to cheer him up because that's what friends do. Anyway, he was the only who knew. Well, until now. I hope I cheered you up, too.
Scenario B) Two days later. I was at Shiloh's house with Chris and we were about to leave. We were just talking and laughing and stuff. I laugh a whole lot, by the way. I can't help it. Anyway, this time I knew I didn't even have to use the bathroom. I sneezed, and of course *sigh* I peed in my pants again. This time, though, I had a wet spot on the outside of my pants. A little dark pee spot. On. my. pants. It was pretty funny. I can't even be fake embarrassed about it because it makes me laugh. Anyway, Chris was pretty freaked out for a few days. I think he was afraid it was some new super power his wife had been given that she still had to tame, and it would get worse before it got better. Actually, I almost wish I could tell you it got worse, but then I would have just been doing it on purpose.
Really, if you want to hear funny stories about someone peeing in their pants, though, you should talk to my Mom. She's also a much better story teller than I am.

3 comments:

  1. If Chris is worried about it now, wait until after you've had a baby. Then your super powers have no limits, kind of like a super saiyan. The worst was when I had morning sickness with this pregnancy. I had to make sure I had no pee in me before I threw up, yeah... I'm a super saiyan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bekah, that is way funny! funny because i know how you feel! i think eve is right...just wait until you're pregnant or had a baby. things just aren't the same....
    i tried jumping on a trampoline (like a year after i gave birth) and i had no bladder control. i'm glad we can both laugh about our experiences. :) good luck with the follicle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK so this was totally funny and I was laughing and laughing and thinking you are like your Mom and then you MENTIONED how you are like me.....not funny Becky Sue....LOL Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete