Wednesday, January 23, 2008

DO NOT DELETE

Do you ever get those forwarded emails that say “DO NOT DELETE” either in the subject line or in the first two sentences? Those can pretty much automatically tell you that you’re going to want to delete them. Because you will anyway.

So, only seven and a half hours of work before I get to go home, take a nap, and then wake up to get packed. I’m sooooooo excited! Well, except for the part where I have to be on the plane. Yuck. At least I have my crochet to keep me company. At the moment, I am working on More Than an Apron from Crochetme.com. It’s Shiloh’s belated birthday gift. I already told her because I had to consult her on the size of it because she’s pregnant now and will be fat with baby fairly soon.

Oh, also I’m taking my pirate quilt with me to Utah. I haven’t bound it yet because I lack the know how. My lovely sis in law, Velvet, will (hopefully) help me crawl out of my failure. I also have grandiose plans of knitting sweet little things for the new babies in my life out of a book I got last time I went down to Utah Natural Knits for Babies and Moms. Hopefully that works out for me. I also got a couple of really cool books for Christmas. They are Knitting Lingerie Style and Knit Kimono. I can't wait to start some projects out of those, but it might be a little while. I always have a lot that I want to do, but time never really coopoerates with me. Anyway, break's over. Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment