Friday, March 07, 2008

Slosh, slosh, slosh

Check out my floatie baby to the side. Kind of creepy, huh? Heh, I can't believe how tiny this little bebeh is.
So I haven't been posting much since "the news" because I've been freakishly paranoid about every twinge and cramp I've been having. Luckily, no problems. In reality, I've just been farting a lot. I've told Chris that I have to fart or the baby will get sick. I don't think he believes me.
Everything seems to be going fine. I'm insanely exhausted. I've been sleeping a lot. I haven't really had much morning sickness yet. Occasionally I'll feel a bit queasy, but nothing dramatic. But I'm too far along yet either. I won't be surprised if I start heaving about a week from now. Oh, I also have an incessant need to pee. Like, every fifteen minutes at work.
I'm counting the days to our first ultrasound, and they are just going way. too. slow. March 19th we get to see that little heartbeat, and I can ease up a little on the miscarriage fear. I'm sure there will be plenty of other things to worry about in due time.
In other news, I still have about five different projects that are started and nowhere near finishing. I'm just so stinking tired when I get home. I mostly just want to sleep. Tonight, though, I'm going to see a movie. Chris is at drill this weekend (pppbbbbbbttttttt!!!), and I get to do the things that I want to do, but he doesn't necessarily want to do. I'm going to see Juno. My visiting teacher (a fellow infertile, coincidentally) says it was really good and really funny. I might make Chris watch it if I think he'll like it. I'm just hoping I don't fall asleep. I was going to go to an earlier show, but I was talking to my mom and figured that was more important. Anyway, I don't really have anything else to report. Good night, yall! I'll tell you how I liked the movie.

1 comment:

  1. yeah the nausea typically comes around 6-8 weeks. Brace yourself :)

    I know the tired feeling my entire 1st trimester I didn't pick up any knitting or anything because just thinking about do a project would put me to sleep.

    I thought I had to pee a lot in the first trimester! It's even worse now. I just barely get off the toilet and have a full bladder again:) AND I'm not even drinking nearly enough fluids! Weird :)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete