Tuesday, November 27, 2007


I also think that I should talk about my sister, Sarah, who died 3 years ago today. I still really really miss her, and it still hurts that she's gone. I think a lot about her kids not having their mother with them as they grow up. Sarah was one of the most giving people I've ever met, and she was also really quick to forgive. I just wish I could have known her better. I wish I would have spent more time with her when I could have. And even though I know she probably doesn't hold it against me, I wish I hadn't been angry at her and so judgmental of her right before she died. I'm so grateful for the gospel and the promise that I'll see her again and that her children can see her again also. Family really is the greatest gift anyone can have. How beautiful is it that we can have that gift forever?

Family Angel


Eve and Gina sing a tribute at Eve's wedding reception

1 comment:

  1. i really know how you feel about having regrets. i wish the same things as you...wishing i could've spent more time with my mom or gotten to know her better, etc. your sister was really pretty. thanks for sharing this post. it made me feel like i'm not alone. i hope that you know you can talk to me anytime.

    ReplyDelete